Catherine Hiller has taught writing to adults at the Writer's Voice in NYC, Hofstra University, the Hudson Valley Writers Center, and privately in Westchester County.
Of six students in one (rather remarkable) private class, all were published commercially:
• Mark Alpert, Final Theory, a novel, Simon & Schuster, 12 translations; many other books
• Johanna Fiedler, Arthur Fiedler: Papa, the Pops and Me, and Molto Agitato: The Mayhem Behind the Music at the Metropolitan Opera, Doubleday
• Steve Goldstone, The Ins and Outs of Gay Sex, Dell
• Dave King, The Ha-Ha, a novel, Little, Brown, winner of the Prix de Rome
• Melissa Knox, Divorcing Mom: A Memoir of Psychoanalysis, Cynren Press
• Eva Mekler, Sunrise Shows Late and The Polish Woman, novels, Bridge Works
Please inquire about private classes or tutorials.